Saturday, October 3, 2009

I dig alone, yea with nobody else

Brett, opposite table
the old sign

Asian rob, whippin it


stoner t-bog




fashion and the broken frame



Some of you will find some nice improvments as I spent the day at the trails with the hound. Built a sweet fire and listened to stars on the i pod speaks. Yesterday Ryan and I worked on the roller landing on the hip. My puppy is passed out right now at my feet because we worked so hard today. This is the best time to be at the trails of the entire year. Break up with your girlfriends and get to work!!! Ryan got too piss drunk last night to even make it out today, although we had a blast.so drunk he couldn't even talk on the way home. I cleaned up and surfaced most of Beyonce's today to get it running for all of you tomorrow. Furthermore, draining out Bumps and Bitches and sweaping that too. And that wasn't even any of the improvments i was talking about. Come one. come all tomorrow!!!!!! Let's ride for a couple hours, then finish a hip landing, drainage, and onlys 6th landing.










included are some RIP pics from the old spot i found.

1 comment:

  1. I am so stoked on these old pictures. Man I swear we all used to be so much better...oh well at least the jumps we build now look better than that carpeted mess we used to call trails haha. Oh Keener's...Rest in peace! I miss that spot. Least now we have burn pit and real sized jumps!

    ReplyDelete