Sunday, July 22, 2012

These Weekends Keep Getting Better!

Yet another wicked weekend.  Road Qville park on Saturday for a while with Sam and Rob.  That place gets grossly under-utilized.  But what parks don't.  Kids seriously don't appreciate the shit they have.  I was ultra pumped over a kicker ramp in my driveway when I was 12.  Sunday Brett and Danny moved into my neighborhood which should be exciting.  I love when friends live close by for me to get mystical with.  Road some mid-afternoon street with a batch of dudes between moving.  Then we wrapped things up with riding our bikes to an absolutely incredible and FREE show at the Long's Park Amphitheater with Dawes!  The show was amazing and I bet the shit load of other people that showed up would agree.  I think even the band didn't realize that there would be such a turnout.  I didn't know that many people could even fit into that park.

I'm really wishing summer would never end!!!!!!!!!!!


                           

The shitty fisheye makes for some fun photos sometimes...especially when Rob is ramping up the jawn
                           

                            


Couldn't be more excited that this asshole is moving into the hood!

I think half of these people were drinking booze...wish we had known so we could have packed some beverages!


No comments:

Post a Comment