Monday, October 1, 2012

Fuck work. More jams.

Staley posted up a flyer for The Boneyard's Halloween Jam that's scheduled for November 3rd. Really pumped he's having it in November since October is already a CRAZY month. Get your most ridiculous costumes ready and toss on your party pants cause this is sure to be a fun time of riding and antics (I hear the crazies come out after the sun goes down). Free to ride/party but naturally donations are welcome since trail upkeep (with tarps and tools) ain't free.

Work has been crazy shitty as of late. Its about 50/50 that I could lose my job. Motivation is real hard to find when you don't have much confidence in your job security. I'm gunning for severance pay and a steady unemployment check so that I can finally have the proper motivation to start some new trails. I'd much rather spend 8 hour days in the woods making (dirt) stacks than 8 hour days in a cubicle making (paper) stacks. I'm already learning to budget myself by downgrading my beverage selection from pricey microbrews to PBR and Yuengling.



No comments:

Post a Comment