Monday, July 20, 2009

Rob's New Whip and Ryan's New Beer

Black Rob set up a new Deluxe frame this week. Shit looks sick so I thought I'd post a snap from his cellular device. I'll post some more pics when I get some, better luck getting some of those next Sunday. Yesterday I was far too busy getting piss ass wasted to do much of anything other than grilling the best corn ever (until next time) and snapping quick shots on Kimmel's camera of Ryan playing leather face with the chainsaw. Hopefully there are some good shots on Ryan's cam...if so they'll be posted tonight.
Ryan's new favorite brew to dig with.

Someone send Ryan out to put on a little fucking rain dance...we need it! Keep your eyes to the skies and your fingers crossed for some precipitation this week. They are calling for it but the weather men are ALWAYS wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment