Monday, November 2, 2009

Fun

So I took it upon myself to go ahead and delete ALL the drama from this site...in every
shape and form this is not a place for it.
90% of the posts on here were created by yours truly and maybe there is a reason for
that. If it doesn't involve stories of wild road trips, drunk madness, sweet ass dirt ramps,
bmx lifestyle, or any combination of those four things I just mentioned, I don't wanna see
it here!
We've all got way more important shit to deal with than some random bullshit drama. If
you got a problem solve it...if it can't be solved then fuck it...I don't need to read about it
on what should be a fun BMX site and I'm sure as all hell nobody on the god damn interweb
wants to read about it!

Anyway onto things that actually matter...

The Catty Jam went down yesterday and I'm a damn idiot. We decided not to go since
we all sort of assumed that the weather wouldn't exactly permit for Sunday shredding...
well as the photo below proves we were clearly wrong and underestmated the fact that
Catty has some of the best trail bosses on the planet. I'm sure it was an incredible time.
Friend Catty on Facebook and check out pawoods.com in our links below. The place
is amazing and I'm bummed we missed out. Apparently they raised quite a few bucks
though so that's great news! I'm just disappointed we didn't do our part.

















Second is there is now a Q-ville trail site too! These guys are all super nice and though
I haven't hit this spot yet they look like they have tons of potential. I'm stoked that there
are other guys in Lancaster county with the motivation and love of dirt that we have!
Hopefully over the winter we can help eachother out a bit...in the meantime check out their
site!







1 comment:

  1. we are idiots.
    fuck i can't believe we missed that shit...

    ReplyDelete