Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shoes...

So everyone in PA knows that Ryan Yazzie loves shoes...so it didn't come as much of a suprise to me that Yazzilla showed up on the Orchid website recently. Dude is a major shredder and deserves some god damn coverage!!!!!! Bought time. I think now that its winter and wood and concrete are the standard ramps of the season I think I am going to start sending the focas Ryan's way...he destroyes any bowl/ramp with a tranny and deserves to get online more often. Oh and did I mention he finally has a fucking cell phone? Well he does and congrats to him on that...FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shred the gnar Yazzie! Suicide wings Thursday night? Haha


1 comment:

  1. Is that a new shirt? I bet it is! Did you buy ten pair of shoes when you were there? Haha dude lets fucking ride!

    ReplyDelete