Friday, February 5, 2010

Have fun...

Well two of our closest buds are hitting the long open road in search of sun and fun in the great city of Austin, TX. I just wanna take this opportunity to say farewell to Ryan and Kimmel before they push off for their two week adventure. I'm sure in that short time there will be many stories and ridiculous ass times to share as there always is with those two.
Best of luck fellas and stay out da pen and keep it on two wheels! Hopefully we can break ground at the trails shortly after your return. We'll be sure to keep up with the consumption of Lagers and wings in your absence Ryan and don't forget to mind your money...best way to save is to get in on them P.O.D.'s!!!!! I know you gots practice:)
Maybe I'll add a ridiculous photo of those two clown asses to this post later when I'm home.

PS its gonna start fucking snowing sometime soon which blows. Hope everyone is prepared to be stuck in doors for the weekend. I got my bottle of Windsor and plenty of grub so I'll be ready to rock and roll till Monday! Ordered Zombieland so lets hope that movie arrives before the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment