Monday, February 8, 2010

Video camera for sale!

I'm trying to sell my digital camcorder. So if anyone knows someone that might be interested please let me know. I have it listed on Craigslist right now. I'm trying to switch to a DSLR. We are more likely to post photos than video so I think its a smarter investment. Canon HF10 with some extras for $600 obo.

Canon HF10 on craigslist:
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/pho/1591491056.html


I also have an old 35mm camera that I'd like to get rid of for anyone interested. Its a Canon Elan 7 that I picked up back in highschool. I just don't have time or space to do photo developing. Thing was pretty sweet back then when I had access to a dark room. Not sure what something like that is even worth now so make me an offer and I might take it. Its like new and comes with a pretty nice Canon bag. At the time it was top end in the consumer 35mm market.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I was just thinking the other day that I wouldn't mind getting a video camera...however, I don't really have the money for one now. It looks like an excellent camera and deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just don't use it as much as I should. Its a real decent camera that I got last year but my computer just doesn't have enough shit to edit videos so its not worth me having. I'd sorta like to get an entry level DSLR so that I can shoot pics for the blog. I think that would get used more.

    ReplyDelete