Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birdman



















Ok, so I'm talking about a different "Birdman" but I thought the picture would get your attention. We have this guy that pops in and out of the woods from time to time with crazy ass binoculars and gear to gock at birds...hence his nickname bird man. Up until now the dude has been totally cool, or at least seemed that way. Well apparently yesterday he decided, for whatever reason, that he thinks the trails have gone far enough. That our current sets are as far as they need to go. I'm not sure what his deal is but rest assured that we have only just begun. My assumption is that he didn't see any wonderful little birdies to shake his dick at and probably thinks we are to blame. We haven't cut down a single tree nor have we made any attempt to stiffle the wildlife in that part of the woods, fuck if we didn't love nature we would build trails in an open feild...its easier to build whatever you want when there isn't trees, roots, and stupid shit in the way! The only thing we've done is clean out some under brush and remove old dead wood that has fallen from the winter. I'm pretty confident that he is the ONLY other person that even goes into those woods other than ourselves. If someone like this guy does anything to ruin the trails for us I'll fucking lose my mind for sure. Don't get me wrong, I love BMX, but at this point the trails are really the one thing keeping me in it. So I guess for now all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and are heads high that the bird man gets over it and that he starts seeing fucking birds zipping around soon so he can get off our fucking backs!

2 comments:

  1. tell that motherfuck that the birds are still flying up from the south hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad is building us some bird houses and I might pick up a bird feeder or two and see if that draws the flocks into the woods so dude doesn't bitch anymore...plus it'll jazz the woods up a bit!

    ReplyDelete