Thursday, April 14, 2011

Meeting

I finally have confirmation of our meeting with the city scheduled for May 3rd at 10:30. In either good news or really bad news we will be meeting with not only the director of public works but the business administrator, an operations official, the chief of police, and the mayor too! I'm genuinely hoping that we have a shot at this and knowing that it's not just the parks people means that we may have sparked an interest. I guess only time will tell. Thanks to everyone for the support. I'll be contacting people soon to determine our best choices moving forward. I would like to keep our group for this meeting to under 4 or so. But please if you have information or anything to offer get a hold of me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment