Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday Sunshine continued...

Well as predicted it was an amazingly gorgeous Sunday! Brett and I hit the
trails around noon to shape things up a bit after the rain all day Friday and
part of Saturday. Got everything running really well and did so much quicker
than I thought we could.
Everything was running great and good times were had by all. Boner and Kimmel
even made it down from Greencastle and were both sessioning Only's. The fourth
set is finally running in full effect and the transition between it and the fifth feels SO
good. I cant wait to get the fifth landing done so we can send that big boy. I think its
measuring in around 6 foot with about 18 feet of space between. Two more sets are
in the works after that and they can only get bigger from there! Finally some jumps
with some size to them...I've been waiting over a year for this day to come!


Below are some photos I took between riding yesterday. Tried playing around
with shooting from a distance. Its still tough to get them without a secondary
flash but they turned out half decent. And last but not least there is a photo of Brett's
Deluxe sitting on the fifth Only lip and shots of the new trail pup...Jona. Welcome to The
Family!!!!!























Fashion tabling the fourth Only hip.
















Brett moto whippin the fourth Only from a distance.
























Ryan launching my bike without my prior concent...I guess its ok haha.
























Brett's new Deluxe on the fifth Only lip!

















Trail hound Jona resting on Ryan's fresh Lotek's.
























Dont give me them puppy dog eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment