Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WATCH THESE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

Please watch this shit...and tell everyone you know, even if they dont ride, skate, or whatever, to watch this. I know not a lot of people check this site but I feel like we need to do our part (no matter how small it may be) to help ARF hit that $100k donation mark. Serious props to Ballpark for sponsoring something this great. Its absolutely amazing to see such a gigantic and totally unaffiliated company really step up to the plate to help such a great cause!



And while your at it go check this out...

http://thecomeupbmx.net/videos/it-only-takes-once

I would have posted the embedded vid here but youtube isnt exactly working for me at the moment (to be honest the shit is blocked at my office haha) so a link is the best I can do for now. Be prepared for the second video...it WILL give you chills! Best of wishes to Mikey, Murray, and all the other amazing riders out there that have been plagued with serious injuries in the past few years. Any chance you get to support or donate to any of these rider benefiting causes...DO IT!

1 comment: