Monday, May 23, 2011

Nike Pool Video

Even I haven't had an opportunity to watch this entire video yet but, from the snippets I did manage to catch, it looks wild. I've heard nothing but crazy shit from this contest so I'm pretty stoked to check it out later and watch the whole thing.



Chris and I went to Gtown yesterday to help Kimmel ride in the new sets at the trails. Things are a slow go with all the rain that's been hitting the area but the first two are done. Speed is a bit of an issue since the jumps are bigger (and once the speed issue is resolved they'll be way better) than they've ever been…but the plan is to build a 1/4 pipe to drop in on as opposed to the rickety roll-in that has been there for over a decade. Should change the dynamic of that place completely. The jumps are perfect and begging to be blasted with loads of speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment