Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Office Boredom

Kind of bored at the office today. Sometimes the mind-numbing nature of the CAD designer career path that I chose gets me wondering about the interweb. Here are some videos that I found real entertaining today.
Rain has been lingering around central PA since late last week but things are looking up for the weekend ahead. Hopefully get out and snap some photographs and update the site a bit more often. Been riding a lot more since lossing the trails, which I guess can be seen as a good thing. I really miss digging and the creative outlet it creates but spending my time pedaling around has been a blast. Now if only more friends than Danny and Chris would come out and shred!!!!!

Jeremy Ball - Austin TX - Deluxe BMX from Jay Simmons on Vimeo.


God I need to get to Austin one of these days.

Love this guys take on life. And I've always loved that Mono song.

No comments:

Post a Comment