Friday, January 15, 2010

Jealous

Not that the trails in this vid are really my style but I couldn't be more jealous of the dudes in Southern Cali right now. Our trails are shut down for the season and we are reserved to riding a few little mini ramps and such to tide us over till spring. Speaking of minis...went to Bricktown last night...not impressed. As if it were possible the ramps ride worse than I actually thought they could. Ryan and Danny still managed to do some work but after about an hour I was ready to get out of there for the better part of the night...some Yuengs and wings. Happy birthday to Ryan by the way. Clown is turnin 26 on Sunday! None of us are gettin any younger but we still know how to have a good time. Sorry me and J. Kim are gonna be MIA to celebrate with ya but I'm sure there will be plenty of wild nights in the futre to make up for it.

Rockstar Energy Drink: Luke Parslow Trails from Sixtiesrider on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I am def jealous and wish we could ride trails all year.. Instead of a indoor skate we need indoor trails. That would be sick. I hope the upstairs of bricktown will be better..

    ReplyDelete