Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Sweet Lew Production:

Sweet Lew was sweet enough to make this little mini edit of our weekly trip to SkateIt. Thank god he posted it on Vimeo (he put it on Youtube at first). Talked to him today and we discussed the possibility of doing more and more videos like this since him and I both have cameras, especially when summer time rolls around and trails are poppin off. He's even talking about getting a new computer which would really make things a world easier. I have a batch of footy from this past summer that is I couldn't manage to do shit with cause my laptop has a beat ass integrated video card. Anyway check it out. Yazzie shreds that mini way crazier than this video lets on so hopefully we'll have more clips of that up soon!

717 Edit from John Lewis on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. In unrelated news...I want everyone that cares to know my old man ordered me one of those Turbospokes for Christmas! That shit is gonna be awesome at the trails, no longer will have have to make fake motocross noises as I zip thru the trees haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You going to sound like a fucking ricer in the middle of the woods

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh snapp.....You'll be soaring through the trails with that thing. Sweet little edit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah its gonna be super sick. I wish it was summer time so I could give it a run. I might have to put it on and go ride some street thru the city haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video looks good. Place does look small but fun..

    ReplyDelete