Monday, January 18, 2010

Life?

Wish life was as simple as it was this weekend. Ride all day and party all night. I'm sitting here in my 8X8 cubicle seriously day dreaming about how incredible our adventure was to Ray's and wishing I could live that on a daily basis. Maybe had a taken my riding to that level I could be, or maybe if I had done that I'd be as burned out on riding as I am on doing what I do now. I was reminded this weekend that work isn't life...working is merely a means to making it financially possible to truely enjoy life. So for those of you out there working multiple jobs or long hours, seriously take some time to go the hell out and enjoy whatever makes you happy. And I'm not saying saving money and being comfortable isn't a good thing (especially in this economy) but just remember you can't take it with you when your gone. In the delightfully simple and (in my opinion) wise words of Justin Kimmel "You only live once!"


Some visuals coming this afternoon from Kimmel! Berm bangin', tire grabbin', good time havin' batch of shots. Its hard to get off your bikes at Ray's...so you'll have to excuse us that we didn't take many photos.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get back on your bmx bike so that you can remember what that feels like.

    ReplyDelete