Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I'VE been up to...


go ahead and make fun of me.
Winter sucks for me. I'm too poor to buy a helmet, and my poor deluxe has been sitting in the corner of my apartment for the past two months crying quietly.
There's a new indoor skatepark that i need to get my ass too with stoner and yazzie, but haven't managed to as of yet.
instead... i've been spending my sundays playing a sport.
haha. not really.. but its alot of fun. Bike polo.
basically regular polo instead we swap out the horses for fixed gear bikes.
anyway.. i'm gay.
its fun.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you said it haha.
    Its polo for hipsters that can't afford horses. I'm glad you've been at least getting off your ass and being on some kind of bike though. But you seriously need to come to Manheim with us this weekend or very soon! Pull some tricks and get some cash for a helmet and get the fuck back on your Deluxe!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete