Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Got High

Finished the landing...

Ramped the new sender tonight. Holy smokes, what a senderrrrrr. My head hit the branch that we thought would be totally out of the way. You have enough time to think through whether you want to bail or not at least 3 times. Stoner and I both hit it. Kinda cleared it once. Bottom needs to dry out a little and it should be cherry. 

Reminder to Stoner, bring bug spray. 

Found out who the little rug rat is who is messin around at the trails. This is your warning so you better hope you check this. I'm building a new landing next week and i'll need some filler. You would fit nicely beside those Mondays. Kinda the same color too. 

SHRED THAT GNAR 

1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt use the little bastard thats been messin with our shit as filler...he's not worthy of being built into a jump.

    ReplyDelete