Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lend A Hand!!!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. I think we've all been a bit busy.
I just wanted to get on here and let everyone know that Thursday and Sunday
seem to have a pretty incredible weather forecast right now so come to the trails.
The sixth Only isn't going to finish itself. The lip is near completion and the landing
is piled about 1/3 of the way there. I'll try to get some pictures of that tomorrow
when I go to the trails and get em posted. That set should be running in full effect for the
Halloween/Bday Jam at the end of the month and Brett and I decided we are going
to get Beyonce's running and if we have time finish the straight set after the step down.
So long story short what I'm sayin' here is get your ass to the trails and get to stackin'!

I'll try and post some pictures either tonight or tomorrow night of the super tight mini session
that we had on Sunday. Fashion...feel free to post whatever you got, I know you took way
more than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment