Monday, September 14, 2009

Sixth Set Sickness

We managed to almost completely stack the sixth lip in Only's yesterday.
The thing came up really fast and with Ryan, Brett, and Rob doing most
of the dirt tossing and I started in on squaring up the back half of the thing.
Brett's goal is to have the lip shaped and smoothed by the end of this week
which I dont think is too unreasonable. I think the only part that gave us
trouble yesterday was trying to figure out exactly how tall to make it...I'm
pretty sure that if it were up to Carper this lip would have been about 9 feet
tall by the end of the day haha. I honestly cant see any reason why we cant
have this set done and possibly another after this one by the Halloween Jam
at the end of October.
Sorry for the piss poor pictures but its the best I could do since Yazzie and
Fashion both didnt bring their expensive cameras yesterday.
















































2 comments:

  1. soo sweet guys, def bummed I cant even help you dig since im not in Lanc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm going to add 2 feet to it before anyone gets there tomorrow.
    2. I see no reason why we can't have at least 3 more jumps by the end of october. One pile a week. Pretty reasonable. Just think of all the more heads we will knock off as they get bigger and bigger. : ) That is motivation enough for me!!!!!!
    Anyone and Everyone come Tuesday to dig. I want to raise a landing!!!! If the amish can raise a barn in a day, we should sure be able to raise a ramp a week. hahaha

    ReplyDelete