Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lazy, Sunday

Finally getting around to posting up the pictures from Sunday...hence the name
Lazy, Sunday. I've been lazy with updates lately. I'm sorry Brett! This sunday was
probably the best day we've had at the trails all year. I almost forgot what made
October so great! Take a look at the action below. Thanks to Keener for taking
some pretty decent shots, I was just too busy riding to get off my bike and snap
any myself. Better see ya there next Sunday!!!!!

















Here is my personal choice for POTD. Ryan full tilt euro-tab over Fashion!


















Ed with a dialed tire grab. This little SOB makes us all look bad haha.

















Fashion lookback...Kimmel stretching and still two feet too short.
























Brett with a shirtless tire tuck.

















The family mid train...that's the top of Brett's head in the middle there.























Eddy with a cranked look back...probably just looks better bc of those big ass bars.



























Brett with a tire toucher.

















The new crazy setup at the third Only junction. This is gonna lead into a 270 berm next spring!







No comments:

Post a Comment