Friday, October 23, 2009

Sunday Session

Well it's starting to look pretty official, Brett and I agree that we are basically going to
have to plan on shredding trails Sunday. The jam would have worked out much better
on Saturday but Sunday will do. Maybe it'll keep some of the goons from getting totally
out of hand if they are planning on enjoying what looks to be an amazing Sunday. Hopefully
nobody is too hungover to get out and shred (including me).

Bike is nearly together. I'll probably post a picture of the new rig later this tonight once I get

her all built up. Can't wait to ride my own bike again!

2 comments:

  1. let's give a round of applause for stoner and his new 8 inch rise big bars!!!! don't let him cut those jaunts off!!!!! Thanks to zach for taking care of the family in a time of need. : ) keep this up and maybe i'll appologize for throwing your bike in the woods.................... ok ok maybe in 2013 if we make it past venus ending the world. huh rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    Bad news Brett...already cut them shits! Fuck 28 inch bars! They were actually like 28 and a half and i took off a little over an inch. I just cant do it. The rise is actually 8.15 so its even bigger than 8. Forgot a damn headset last night so I have to pick one of those up somewhere tonight.

    ReplyDelete