Monday, October 26, 2009

Wild-ass Weekend!

So needless to say the jam did not go down on Saturday. A whole slew of other crazy shit did manage to go down though. We had the last party on Pearl Street before I move out and move into a way nicer place. Guess its going to be up to the other rats in the 717 to get a damn BMX house to host all the festivites from now on!
The party was crazy. There was a 1/2 barrel of Yuengling premium, 7 gallons of jungle juice, and thanks to Zach and his fiancee we had a giant tub of some crazy moonshine concoction that put everyone on thier asses. My buddy Brandon came thru with two bottles of tequilla and a sweet ass mexican costume to do some shot pouring in. I don't even know where to begin with the costumes...there were so many characters in attendance. Hogan and Brook were there, MAX from Where the Wild Things Are (two of them actually), Billy-fucking-Mays, Wall-e, Hannah Montana, The Flinstones, and even President Obama decided to pop out among many others. Kimmel in a singlet was nothing shy of sexy and everyone spend most of the night looking for Zach "Where's Waldo" Reed. It was just awesome to see everyone take the costume thing to heart and go all out for the final bash! I'll post some pictures up later once I see what ends up on Facebook and see all the shit Joe managed to get photos of. Wall-E/EVA won the best costume contest...as you'll see in the pictures Wall-E was out of hand (barely made it thru the party...that thing was huge) and there was a tie for second between Hulk & Brooke and Toni's version of MAX. My vote went to Obama bc seeing Brett's sober ass dancing like an idiot wearing the funniest mask of Obama made me laugh my ass off everytime I saw it! Cheers to the guy that can dance all night long and not drink a drop of booze...impressive.
Now onto the true craziness. Party started dying down not long after 1:30ish when the jungle juice and moonshine were gone...there were still some heads raving in the kitchen and people lingering in the living room. Apparently people had been pissing off the porch all night but leave it up to Fashion to be the guy that gets caught. I'm going to make a very long story short here...

Fashoin pee'd out the back window. The landlord's girlfriend (both of them live on the first floor below) apparently stepped out back and nearly got pissed on. Landlord lost his fucking mind. Storms into my place looking for "the mother fucker that was pissing in my back yard". I can't say I blame him for getting upset but the asshole took it too far. For some reason when Fashion openly admitted it was him my landlord proceeded to tell me how I need to grow up and the partying needs to stop. Funny coming from the dude who as far as I can tell smokes weed most of the day, seems to have no real job himself, and fights with his unemployeed girlfriend at volume daily (and as an added bonus she was arrested less than two weeks ago for one such fight were they were wrestling in the backyard till 6 A.M.). I guess I was mistaken at my definition of growing up...here I thought paying my bills on time, having a serious 9-5, graduating from college, and driving a decent car were pretty good steps for most 25 year olds...my bad. After all that they call the cops. Here is my favorite part...they show up, don't say a word to us, and tell them that there is nothing they can do. Apparently pissing out of a window even if you rent is like pissing in your own backyard and the cops left. Then the landlord's crazy bitch girlfriend tried telling us that everyone that wasn't on the lease had to leave...at which time my roommate Josh told her to go ahead and call the cops back and slammed the door in her face. Anyway it was a crazy series of events that lead to the major buzz kill ending of the party. Hopefully everyone had a good time regardless.


Sunday was a whole different story. Rode this place called Hell Track in Millerstown. Dudes there were super awesome and crazy shredders for sure. Wild set-up and Ryan killed it like always. Most of us were a smidge sketched out at first since we don't normally ride wood...especially not like that. Forgot the camera so there are no pictures. Ryan and Brett are headed there Saturday night for some super crazy party so hopefully I can send the camera with them to get some good shots.

Well that about wraps up the events of the weekend. Sorry this shit took so much to get the point across. Hopefully its not too much. Its worth reading for sure. And thanks again to everyone that came out Saturday night. What a time.

PS buy shirts. We got em in mad colors and all sizes! Hit me up: stonervoodoo@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment